The 2020 Preble County Chamber of Commerce Chamber Classic Golf Outing will be held on Friday, August 21, at Beechwood Golf Course, 1476 Ohio 503, in Arcanum.
Due to the COVID-19 sector specific guidelines for golf, this year’s outing will be operating under several modifications with our members' and participants' safety in mind. The day will still include lunch and beverages, door prizes, specialty holes, goodie bags and a great day of golf -- only in a socially distanced, touch-free as possible and safe manner. UPDATE: As of 7/7/2020, we are permitted to have a shotgun start! So be prepared for an 8 a.m. shotgun start!
The following safety-related modifications will be in place:
The Preble County Chamber Classic Golf Outing is a great event for you, your co-workers, and your customers. Space is limited to the first 36 teams. Sign up your team, and/or plan for your sponsorship today!
We at chamber know many of our members have been greatly challenged financially. If your business has been able to successfully weather the storm and you would like to support a fellow small business member with a hole sponsorship as a gesture of support, please contact us and let us know.
For additional information please contact the Chamber office at 937-456-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch for additional details as the outing grows nearer.
Recognizing Preble County's Young Professionals
Congratulations, February 2021 Young Professional of the Month, Greg Eley!
Congratulations, January 2021 Young Professional of the Month Landen O'Banion! (Pictured: Preble Connect Steering Committee members Kate Duskey, Todd Appledown, O'Banion, Alexa Little)
(If registering and paying online, please remember to submit your players' names ASAP.)
Players are reminded of the following Public Health recommendations:
• Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
• Use social distancing and maintaining 6-feet or more between individuals in all areas.
• Do not gather in large groups.
• Golfers should not loiter.
• Wearing a mask or face covering when entering buildings or interacting in close proximity to other golfers; practicing good personal hygiene including washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer, refraining from touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands; coughing and sneezing into an elbow, etc. are also recommended for your safety.
Thanks to our Premier Sponsors: