9 graduate Leadership Preble County
Congratulations to the 2016-17 graduating class of the Leadership Preble County program: Brenda Latanza, Courtney Griffith, Kelly McQueen, Stefanie Price, Sarah Schul, Brad Collins, Rodney Creech, Jeremy Linder and Jeff Sewert. These nine individuals represent the area well and are determined to continue improving the quality of life in Preble County. The group was honored on Thursday, June 8, with a special graduation dinner at Reflections@PMG,and received plaques signifying their accomplishment. Interested in sponsoring or participating in Leadership Preble County's 2017-'18 session? Watch for information and schedules coming soon.
Registration now open!
Chamber Classic Golf Outing
Friday, Aug. 18
Jamaica Run Golf Club, 8781 Jamaica Rd., Germantown
8:30 a.m. shotgun start
Get your team ready for the 2017 Chamber Classic on Aug. 18. Enjoy a great day on the course with friends, co-workers and clients. Great golf, food and prizes!
Get your business involved: There are plenty of ways to get your business and employees involved with this event. We will once again offer "Business at the Tee." You can also be a Premier Event Sponsor, Lunch Sponsor, Cart Sponsor or even a Hole Sponsor!
Download player registration and sponsor forms here: http://www.preblecountyohio.com/chamber-classic
Why should YOU join the Chamber?
What are the benefits for me and my business?
It’s a good question and we have several good answers!
The Preble County Chamber of Commerce partners with local and regional providers to offer our member’s exclusive discounts programs that help your businesses bottom line.
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield -- 2/50 Group Employee plan.
- UnitedHealth Care – 1.4% premium tax savings available!
- Superior Dental Care – Up to 11% discount on special benefits plans! PLUS... SDC dental plans include an EyeMed Vision Discount!
- Worker’s Comp Discount Programs -- CareWorksComp and Hunter Consulting
- Prescription Drug Discount Cards – Benefits everyone; pay less than your co-pay 70% of the time!
- Infintech – Discounted credit card processing rates!
- Cintas Document Management – 35% off document shredding for chamber members!
- Office Depot Discount Program – Over 200 items on Core Contract Pricing Saves you up to 80%!
- Community Energy Advisors -- Find the best rate for your business and your home! Education, savings and protection for members.
Marketing & Networking:
The Chamber provides many opportunities to network and market your business, products and services.
- Business After Hours – Network and promote your business at this monthly event
- Business EXPO – Annual business showcase event with over 1,000 attendees
- Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breakings – Meet the new businesses!
- Advertising – Newsletter, Website, Facebook, broadcast Email and more!
- Golf Outing – Network and market your business at the chamber's annual golf scramble
Education, Training & Informative Sessions:
It is our mission to be the advocate and voice for the business community in Preble County.
- Breakfast Briefings – Informative sessions on Business Trends, Education, Healthcare, HR, Sales, Marketing, Business Plans, Strategic Plans and more
- Legislative Luncheons – Updates on State or National legislation issues that affect local business
- State of the County – Annual update from the County Commissioners
- State of the State – Annual update from our State Senator and State Representative
Contact the chamber today for more information on these and other benefits!
Preble County, Ohio... We do Business!
The Preble County Chamber of Commerce has been serving the business community since 1952. It is our mission to be the advocate for business and business development for Preble County, Ohio.
Preble County is a great place to do business! The Chamber is here to support, protect and promote free commerce in the region. Why become a member? When you become a member of the Chamber, you join over 250 other companies as part of the county's coalition of businesses. The Chamber provides professional networking/programs and other community events throughout the year, including the Business After Hours Series, Legislative Breakfast, State of the County, State of the State, Preble County Safety Council and the Preble County Business Expo. In the fall of 2016, the Chamber launched Leadership Preble County, a year-long educational program to develop peopel who will in turn go on to improve the quality of life in Preble County. These programs and events enhance the quality of life for our members and heighten public awareness of our business community. The Chamber also is an official member of the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA,) which provides a wide variety of discount programs for member businesses, including as healthcare, dental discount programs, Worker's Compensation savings, prescription drug discount cards, energy savings and education, and much more!